Water is the single most long-term destructive substance in the indoor environment. It can dissolve or weaken building materials, damage floors and ceilings, and can also cause mold growth if you don’t fix water damage quickly and professionally
Water flood damage can happen to any home or business when you least expect it. Because water flows freely, it also has the capability to spread quickly and carry with it a wide variety of harmful pathogens and allergens. The longer it sits, the worse it gets, which is why a homeowner needs to fix water damage in a timely and proper manner. The faster the water is extracted the less damage to the building structure and contents. After a water loss occurs, it is important to have certified master technicians on site as quickly as possible in order to evaluate fully the extent of the water damage and flood restoration. It is crucial that water removal is done quickly and correctly, and that thorough drying is completed to prevent further damage and possibility of mold growth. Fast action restoration has the most reliable, efficient and professional master certified technicians in the water removal and water damage restoration business, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, on site in 60minutes or less.
When you choose Fast action restoration for your flood restoration you can expect
Our IICRC Certified Master Technicians to take the following steps to reclaim your home or business.
- Advice you what to do to minimize the water damage until our crew arrives.
- Locate the areas of the structure affected by water damage by using moisture detective devices (moisture sensors, moisture meters, themohygrometers) we go a step further and use a thermal imaging camera to identify temperature and moisture behind walls to guarantee that the structure will be completely dry when we leave thus eliminating further problems down the road.
- Pump out freestanding water quickly, and then extract water from the flooring, carpet, padding, and upholstery.
- Remove carpet and padding if necessary
- Set up air moving and dehumidifier equipment/dry process – a much needed component of proper water damage restoration.
- Monitor the drying process and equipment until the premises are completely dried out.
- Work directly with your insurance company to process claims and return your home or business back to normal as quick as possible
- After work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted.
Our state of the art restoration techniques and professionalism will insure your property is taken care of right the first time.
Call 817-447-7550 Day or Night to fix water damage.