WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCY TIPS……..
If you are currently experiencing water damage here are a few first aid restoration tips.
OUR CERTIFIED MASTER TECHINICIANS CAN HELP!!
- Turn off power outlets and electric appliances in or near flooded areas, as long as it is safe to do so. You shouldn’t handle any electric devices while standing in water.
- Make sure that the water source is turned off.
- CALL US FOR HELP NOW!!! Every moment you wait, the damage spreads and gets worse.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Wipe down furniture to remove excess moisture. Prop furniture up with form blocks if you have them.
- Move valuables, pictures, paintings, art to a dry area.
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying.
- Open drawers and closet doors to increase drying.
- Stay out of rooms where the ceiling is sagging.
- Remove wet area rugs and anything else on the flooring in the effected area.
- Do not use household vacuum.
- DO NOT WAIT TO CALL US FOR HELP! 817-447-7550
We Proudly Serve All Tarrant and Johnson County for Over 15 Years….
Joshua, Cleburne, Godly, Granbury, Rio Vista, Burleson, Fort Worth, Arlington, Crowley, Benbrook, Mansfield, Kennedale, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Euless, Hurst, Grapevine, Colleyville, Keller, Southlake, Roanoke, Azle, Grand Praire, Alvarado, Grandview, Aledo, Weatherford, Glenrose.